REISSUE OF IDENTITY CERTIFICATE: (Renewal after expiry of 10 years)
- One attested copy of Green Book page 1, 2 and latest updated payment page.
- Latest original IC with two sets of attested copies of front and last inside covering page.
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 and the last valid extension page.
- If the latest IC is issued by a Foreign Mission, the applicant must also submit the original IC and two sets of attested copies of the last IC issued by the Regional Passport Office (RPO), New Delhi.
- Two passport size color photographs with white background.
- Two attested copies of marriage certificate are required if name of the spouse is to be added.
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here