REISSUE OF IC TO TIBETANS FROM ABROAD: (Renewal after expiry of 10 years validity)
- One attested copy of Green Book page 1, 2 and latest updated payment page.
- Latest original IC with Five sets of attested copies of front and last inside covering page; NORI page; with Indian visa and airport arrival stamp page.
- Five attested copies of Green card/Residence card/Work Permit.
- If the latest IC is issued by a Foreign Mission, the applicant must also submit the original IC and Five sets of attested copies of the last IC issued by the Regional Passport Office (RPO), New Delhi.
- Four passport size color photographs with white background.
- Five attested copies of marriage certificate are required if name of the spouse is to be added.
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here