FRESH IDENTITY CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR:
- The original approval letter from the Kashag Secretariat, Central Tibetan Administration Dharamshala, H.P.
- Two passport size color photographs with white background.
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 and the last valid extension page of either one of parents.
- Proof of Date of Birth: (Two sets of attested copies of any one of the following)
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Authorities or the Office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Original and attested copy of School bonafide certificate certifying date and place of birth with parents name.
Note: In case of minor applicant, if the guardian is other than his/her own parents, the following additional documents are required:
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 and the last valid extension page of legal guardian.
- Affidavit of legal guardian’s status. (Original and one copy attested)
- Two separate affidavits by 2 witnesses known to the guardian attesting the relationship between the child and the guardian. (Original and one copy attested)
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here