Change of Photographs:(Monk/Nun to Layman and infant to adolescent)
- Latest original IC with two sets of attested copies of front and last inside covering page.
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 with the last valid extension page. Photo in the RC should be changed from Monk/Nun to Layman and infant to adolescent.
- Two passport size photographs with white background.
- A letter from the Monastery/Institution/Nunnery confiding applicant’s membership in the past. (In case of monk/Nun)
- Two attested copies of marriage certificate are required if name of the spouse is to be added.
Note: Change of photograph in IC in above cases are subject to Inquiry for proper verification.
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here