IC Damaged Case:
- Latest original IC with two sets of attested copies of front and last inside covering page.
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 and the last valid extension page.
- An application from the applicant clearly stating the cause of damage (Application should be addressed to Regional Passport Officer, Regional Passport Office, RK Puram, New Delhi).
- Court Affidavit in original affirmed before Magistrate bearing IC Number with one attested copy.
- Two passport size colour photographs with white background.
- Two attested copies of marriage certificate are required if name of the spouse is to be added.
Note: Application may be subject to Inquiry if the photo or the NORI on the IC is damaged beyond recognition.
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here