On the 50th Anniversary of the Sino-Indian War of 1962, Core Group for Tibetan Cause, India is organizing a seminar “50 years of Chinese Aggression against India and the Question of Tibet” on Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm at Auditorium, Rajendra Bhawan, 210 Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi.
The Panelists are:
1. Ambassador Ranjit Gupta (Retd.)
2. Lt.Gen. N.S Malik PVSM– Former Deputy Chief of Army Staff
3. Dr. Swaran Singh – China Study Expert; Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University
4. Shri Takam Sanjoy – Member of Parliament
5. Shri K.C. Tyagi – General Secretary, Janta Dal United National
6. Shri Namdari – Member of Parliament
7. Major General Vinod Saighal (Retd.) – Director, ECO Monitors Society
8. Mr. Thubten Samphel – Director, Tibet Policy Institute, Central Tibetan Administration
9. Shri Kiren Rijiju – Former Member of Parliament
The Seminar is jointly organized by Bharat Tibbat Sahyog Manch, Indo-Tibetan Friendship Society, Himalayan Campaign for Action on Tibet, Friends of Tibet-India, Students for a Free Tibet-India, Youth Liberation Front of Tibet, Himalaya Parivar, Rashtriya Muslim Andolan.
Tea and Coffee will be served before the seminar.
For more information: contact +91-11-29830578, 29841569, 931328222