Travel Document for USA Immigration issued by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India.

1. The original approval letter from the Kashag Secretariat, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamshala.

2. Three passport size colour photographs with white background.

3. Two sets of attested copies of RC’s first page with the individual details, second page with the address, third page with photo, and the last page with its valid extension of stay in India.

4. In case of minors, RC copies of father/mother should suffice. The minor applicant as well as the father/mother should sign on the Undertaking Form.

5. Minor applicant, whose parents are settled abroad, will have to submit the following documents:

  • RC copy of his/her legal guardian. (same as S.No. 3) (2 Copies)
  • Affidavit of legal guardian, showing his/her relationship with the minor. (Original with 2 sets of copy)
  • Declaration letter by legal guardian. (Original with 2 sets of copy)
  • Original Copy of Power of Attorney letter showing consent by the parents of the minor. In case of parents being divorce, divorce Certificate is required. If one of the parents is in Tibet, it should be clearly mentioned in the Power of Attorney Letter.
    (Original with 2 sets of copy)
  • Original Notarized copy of Photo Identity Proof of the parents. (Original with 2 sets of copy)

6. Two attested copies of Birth Certificate.

7. Two attested copies of letter of appointment by the American Embassy with valid interview date.

8. One attested copy of applicant’s Green Book with last page of updated payment.

9. Letter from the Regional Tibetan Freedom Movement in US for the petitioner stating that he/she has updated the Tibetan Green book payment till date in original and a copy of the Green Book as well.

10. Two duly filled Application (downloadable here)

11. Processing fee as applicable.