CHANGE OF NAME IN IC:
- Latest original IC with two sets of attested copies of front and last inside covering page.
- Two sets of attested copies of Registration Certificate (RC) Page 1 to 5 and the last valid extension page with the corrected name.
- Two passport size colour photographs with white background.
- Original Advertisement in two newspapers (one national and one local) with an attested copy each.
- Original Deed Poll Affidavit with one attested copy.
- If the latest IC is issued by a Foreign Mission, the applicant must also submit the original IC and two sets of attested copies of the last IC issued by the Regional Passport Office (RPO), New Delhi.
Applicants are required to submit the print out copy of filled-in Online IC application form to Bureau of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi within a month, with all required supporting documents.
Online payment is not required. For payment click here